Wave Clone was developed to be a Windows multimedia tool allowing you to share Wave (MME) ports among several applications. Because many audio (wave) drivers are single-client, allowing only single application to use each port at the same time, you cannot, for example, record from the microphone to two applications simultaneously.
Wave Clone brings multi-client feature to any audio port in your system allowing unlimited number of applications to use them at the same time. Wave Clone is a “wave-version” of the “MIDI multi-client add-ons” like MultiMid or Hubi’s Loopback drivers.
If more than one application are sending audio to the port shared (cloned) by the Wave Clone, it will mix all streams together. If more than one application are receiving audio from the shared port, Wave Clone will distribute (copy) the same audio data between all targets.
Just as an example, Wave Clone can be handy for recording from the line input to several applications – encoders, level and THD meters, disk recorders etc.
Wave Clone Crack Full Version [Latest 2022]
– Supports A/D-port with continuous sampling
– Supports multiple sources (to different apps simultaneously)
– Allows to configure audio routing easily
– Clone is simple to use! Just start the app. It will run by itself when required
– You can edit midi-config.xml to change clones if you have multiple midi-apps connected to the same port
– You can mute all applications or remove audio-sources from Wave Clone Download With Full Crack (no need to mute the audio source first)
– Disconnecting shared port will not disconnect shared audio, for example, if you have several applications listening to the port, you can click the icon to disconnect one and the remaining ports will be disabled automatically
– “Snapshot” available for the audio channel state configuration (to remember/set state of several apps at once)
– For multi-channel audio, Wave Clone will distribute the channels (save audio per channel to the target port(s))
– Wave Clone will distribute audio between multiple apps using “holographic” sound mixing effect. For example, if you have two apps in foreground simultaneously sending audio data to the shared port, Wave Clone will put the audio data from both apps into one virtual audio source.
– With Wave Clone, you can clone MIDI ports for creating virtual devices, for example, create one virtual synth, midi-controller or sampler that is shared among several apps.
– Wave Clone supports several audio formats: WAVE, WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, CDPCM.
– Wave Clone does not depend on CPU/Memory to work. You can run it on machines with low performance.
– It can load multi-audio files (multiple channels or mixing frequencies).
– It is Open Source, Windows.EXE only (no Mac OSX/Linux versions)
– Wave Clone will run under Windows XP and Windows 7
– Wave Clone will run under Wine (using Windows audio drivers)
– Wave Clone can be run from USB memory stick – no special drivers or installations required
– However, if the device that Wave Clone is on has 32-bit Windows drivers, Wave Clone will only work on newer Windows versions, because 32-bit drivers of devices typically need to be 64-bit (although there are special exceptions like Acer KNOX)
– Wave Clone will not work if the shared port is in “Discard Streams” mode. The reason is, Wave Clone creates “clip” files which are used when
Wave Clone Crack Free [32|64bit] (Updated 2022)
-Incl. 32-bit (or higher) Wave (MME) port driver.
-Incl. Midi drivers: standard Midi drivers and any other Midi drivers that support MME ports.
-Incl. Midi/Wave programming interface.
-Incl. libMME API for the C programming language.
-Incl. Scheduler control.
-Incl. MME-to-MME mode, allowing wave ports sharing by one or more independent applications.
-Incl. Audio mixer.
-Incl. SysEx autoconfiguration and many online help.
-Incl. Real-time-clock (RTC) backend to detect and save open ports time.
-Incl. Graphical user interface.
-Incl. Convertor for PCM audio files using MME technology.
-Incl. Sound recorder.
-Incl. many more features including: TCP/IP support, error recovery.
-Split MME port in one or more sections (channel).
-The “channel” is a seperate MME port, mapped to any target it’s connected to.
-The MME port driver with multiple sections supports:
— Unlimited number of sections.
— Each section can have different routing to different applications, channels, ports etc.
— Send / re-send data to any section by special command.
-Control port (e.g. RCA port) is assignable to any section.
-Use any section as a dedicated out port, allowing it’s output as a dedicated out port.
-Use any channel (section) of another MME port as an input or output port.
-Several, several wave ports are assignable to one or more targets.
-If one master audio port is shared between different applications, it will distribute the audio among the targets.
-If several (master) wave ports are cloned by the application, they will distribute the audio among the targets.
-MME ports are automatically identified by a unique number (and often also by a name) in any applications they are shared.
-Each section can be assigned to one or more applications.
-A “grid” is a section “working” as one complete port with all the features, routing and so on, but without any application (program) which can use it’s data.
Wave Clone Requirements:
-Available MME ports.
Wave Clone Crack Free Download [2022-Latest]
1. Wave Clone reads the Wave Format from every port and uses an internal Wave Stream class which allows you to mix all Wave streams that are sent to the same port.
2. The app started is controlled by the “Start Wave Clone” button. Wave Clone is running on its own and stays always present to listen for any incoming wave format (as soon as there is a WAV file it will start listening).
3. If you are using multiple applications and ports (ex: Threema Xbox Phone port, Revoice, PCM Editor etc), Wave Clone will allow you to mix all the incoming sound streams into one audio stream
4. When the “Stop” button is pressed, all temporary streams and mix buffers are closed. The app will quit and Wave Clone is closed too.
5. App menus are available from the app icon in the taskbar. Shutdown, all connections (show all Wave ports, show/hide the volume meters, etc) and start/stop Wave Clone are available from the app icon menu.
6. Wave Clone is showing a meter for all connected applications, not only the active one. The meter shows:
1. The volume level.
2. The bit rate of the connected application (ex: “192kbps”.)
3. All MME routes for the connected application.
7. Wave Clone displays all the Wave ports that are currently shared. You can configure ports one-by-one or in batches (when “Configure Ports Batch” is checked, Wave Clone will check all the Wave ports and configure them in “Configure” one by one)
8. You can move any port that is currently in the “Configure” status with a drag and drop to the group configuration panel.
9. If multiple Wave ports are connected, the app will show a meter for the total and the shared volume (which is the share between all connected Wave ports) and a meter for the overall balance too.
10. All Wave ports can have their volume adjusted by the in-app Volume controls or by the main Volume controls in the app icon menu.
11. Wave Clone allows you to save the configuration made by “Configure” and made permanent by pressing the “Save” button.
When closed or restarted, the configuration and all settings are lost.
● Are Wave ports OK to use? Some ports like USB headphones are known to produce noise in certain applications. Make sure your wave ports are OK.
What’s New in the Wave Clone?
Existing free “Wave-MIDI multi-client add-ons” allow you to run several Wave applications at the same time with limited number of concurrent connections to wave ports.
When I started Wave Clone, I added this to the interface:
All applications sharing the same wave port open the same “port window” which shows wave data from the shared port as well as allows you to easily change the properties of the port (e.g. the number of channels, change sample rates etc.).
The interface also keeps track of the ports and shows your name when selected. You can close the “port window” and the port is closed as well. The “port window” is not destroyed and can be reopened to continue recording or multi-ing music.
If you close Wave Clone, all shared ports remain open and active. At startup you can choose to share the port with any application; if you close Wave Clone, the port remains active and you can open it later.
When you share a wave port with a new application, first it will be added to the list. Any next application created or opened will automatically open the port and add it to the list. You can set the port to be shared with any number of applications; you can easily change this number at any time.
Each time a new application wants to access the port – be it a shared port or a newly created shared port – the following menu will appear:
You can choose to share the port with a single application and quickly clone a port to your desired number of applications. There are two buttons at the bottom:
Once you are sure that you want to share the port with this number of applications, you can switch to sharing mode:
Let’s imagine that you have switched to shared mode and you want to record from your line input to two applications. Since the port is shared and contains two streams of data, the “Record from line to…” box will only be active for one of the streams (the left stream in this picture) as the right stream is already recorded.
Both streams will be mixed in the soundcard interface and the resulting file will contain two streams. When you press the “Play” button, the soundcard will play back the resulting data.
If you press the “Save as” button, it will save the file to the hard-drive. You can continue recording or stop the recording.
You can also record into two or more applications simultaneously. For example, if you want
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2003/XP/2000/VISTA/7
Processor: 1.8 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: Direct X9.0c compatible video card with 1 GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 MB of available hard drive space
Additional Notes: (i) A system reboot is required to complete the installation of the game and all other components. (ii) A system restart is required